Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Little About Me

So, you all may not know too much about me, so I'm going to give a little more insight on what I like to do.

  • I love to bake
  • One Direction is my favorite band
  • My friends and family mean the world to me and I thank God everyday for them
  • I don't trust easily. There are only a couple people I trust with everything
  • Even though my siblings annoy the living crap out of me, I love them dearly and have no clue what I'd do without them
  • I LOVE to read
  • My Aunt Kris is my best friend and my 2nd mother
  • I love acting,singing, and theatre
  • Drama Club is my life and if I wasn't going into nursing in college, I would minor in it
  • I have been in 3 plays at my school
  • I'm going into nursing in college
  • my favorite class at school has to be science
  • I've been through a lot more than people think 
  • I've only been in one relationship
  • I am a junior in high school
  • I love high school
  • I am super excited for college and getting the experience to be out on my own
  • I want to travel the world so bad
  • I would love to go see Wicked
  • I usually bottle up my emotions 
  • I try to always be happy and cheer people up
  • If you hurt my friends or family, there will be a very big chance that I will not like you at all
Well, that's all for now. If you would like to ask me any questions, just comment and I will answer them in another post!

No comments: