Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sleepovers Are The Best Memories

Last night, my friend, Brooklyn, had a sleepover. It was extremely fun! We stayed up till about 4 in the morning. Here are some pictures!

Grace and I

Hayley, Grace, and I. Us 3 have an awesome time toghether! These two girls are awesome and I don't know what I would do without them!

Hayley and Grace


Grace

Human table. In this pictures almost all the chairs are taken out.

Me, Grace, Hayley, Natalie, and Ashton's human table

Oh no, Natalie! What are you planning to do now!

She just decided to get in the middle of our table.

Hayley, Natalie, and Ashton



Grace and I

Mine, Hayley, and Grace's human triangle

Me , Grace, and Alison

Grace and I

Natalie and Hayley sharing a chair with Ashton

PYRAMID!

Bos (Ashton) is on top this time!



Natalie is on top this time!

3 comments:

Grace said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these!!! :)

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Me too! I'm having my mom print most of them off! I will make sure to get copies for you!

Grace said...

that'd be great, thanks!!