Please don't let August 11th come. That is the day we start schol. I really don't want to stat school. I am going to be in 8th grade and I hear it is hard! I don't want it to be hard. I just want to stay in 7th grade!!!! I loved my 7th grade year. Zach is going in to 6th grade, same school as me!! Baylee is going in to 3rd grade nd Caden is still only 2 1/2. Oh well, I guess I will just have to deal with it!
1 comment:
8th grade is NOT bad at all! You're a smart girl, you'll be fine! Just think-you get to to go Washington DC this year!
I'm gonna tell you a secret... older kids say 8th grade is hard because they want to scare you. They will also tell you going to high school is awful! But it's not at all! It's just another school year! :)
Post a Comment