Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love These

 Well, I took some pictures with my Mimi and Papaw's fancy camera and here are what they look like. Comment if you like the picture please!

A silly picture of Zach

Look at that thing!!

Love to take pictures of flowers

A pretty purple flower

See how it is blury in the background. Yes, I got it!!

Another blury background

Pretty butterfly flower

Another pretty flower. Again, I got it blury in the background

Another pink flower

A purple wave flower

A butterfly on the butterfly flower

A wind thing. Another blury one in the background. Yes!

Another one of the wind thingie

Another butterfly

Another butterfly

A silly picture of me

Another picture of another flower

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WOW!!! I am impressed!! Those are sooooo good!!! I think you have a career!!!

The Mac Pack said...

They are so good! I want a fancy camera...

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Ha ha!! Thanks guys! i agree with you too Khirstin! I wish I had one of those camers instead of having to go down to mimi and papaw's house everytime to use it.

Jaime Mac said...

Great pics, Kiersten! Looks like you're obsessed w/ the blurry backgrounds like I am...
I think your pics are better than mine...but don't tell anyone I admitted that!!! :)

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Ha ha!! Thanks Jaime!! I do like the blury pics A LOT!! I try to make most of them blury. I am also obsessed w/ that camera! I wish I had it sooo bad!!