Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Who's Ready to BLOG OFFF?!?!?!?!

The blog off topic for this month is our most embarrasing moments. Hmm....I have a lot of those so I am going to narrow it down to a few.
Most embarrasing momento uno(moment 1): One time I got in on a conversation that wasn't meant for me to be in and I said something really stupid and embarrased myself in front of some people.
Most embarrasing momento dos(moment 2): One time I was doing something embarrasing that I don't remember and my brother announced what I was doing out  loud to my aunt and uncle and I was so embarrased, I started crying, so I can blame that one on Zach.

I can't think of anymore embarrasing moments. If I think of more I will post. I know I have tons more, but I just can't think of any right now.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

funny! love your spanish in there! :)