Monday, May 2, 2011

I MADE IT HOME!!

Well, we made it home safely from D.C. We left at about 9 and we stopped at a gas station at about 10 so the buses could fill up with gas and we wouldnt have to wake up in the middle of the night to get gas(like on the way therewe had to wake up at about 3 in the morning). D.C was beautiful!!! I loved it!!! Jaime, my mom had Brady and she said he was great!!! She said he would stay back and walk with her while the other boys raced ahead. I post each place that we went to in a different post because I took 480 pictures in 3 days.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I'm glad Brady was well-behaved! He even texted me a few pics while you guys were gone!
I'm glad you had fun too! What a neat place to visit! I would like to go back! It's been a looooong time since I was in 8th grade! ;)

Granny G said...

I also love that Brady was acting nice in public and not running and acting wild! I can't believe you and Brady are old enough to be in the 8th grade. Time does fly. I am so glad you had a good time and I loved looking at all your pictures! What a neat trip! Marcia