Sunday, May 16, 2010

7th Grade Memories

I have had a lot of 7th grade memories. Some are about books I have had to read and some are about making new friends, but whatever it was it was a new experience. I have made SO many new friends this year and have learned a lot about friends I already have. I have some memories of homework assignments that I thought was hard, but I would rather not talk about those, because as we know it every student hates homework. I am anxious and nervous about going to 8th grade. I am anxious to go to Washington D.C for the first time and get to spend that experience with my friends. I am nervous because I will probably be in Algebra and I am not good with math at all. I know the basics. I am also nervous because of the homework and whose classes I will be in. I have had all great teachers this year, I may of not liked some of them because they gave me too much homework, but now I am gracious that they did, because now I know they are trying to help me get ready for 8th grade. I can't wait!!

No comments: