Friday, April 30, 2010

Hmmm....Thank you notes....

Well since, I'm almost 13 I guess that I should start considering writing thank you notes for the gifts that I do receive from my family.  I don't mean my parents because I give tell them thank you to their face 100 times over.

I probably should give thank you notes to the family members that live out of town though & once they leave they don't know if I actually like something or not because they aren't around to see me wear it or play with it.

I know that I big pink gushy heart L-O-V-E to get cards in the mail, so why not return the favor & make someone else happy by sending them a thank you card.  Who knows that particular person could be having a rotten day & if they received a thank you card it just might brighten their day a bit.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

well put!! thanks for making me think of it like that! :)

can't wait to see pics of you in your dress!!

have fun!!

Jaime Mac said...

Kiersten you're so sweet! I'm glad you participated in our blog-off! :)

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Thanks! No problem. I thought it was fun.