Thursday, August 27, 2009

Running Girl

Yes,I never thought I'd be doing this, but I am doing Cross-Country. Our firt meet is on September 8,2009 in Silvercreek at Township Park. I hope I do good. I can run about and half to a quarter of a mile without stopping, but in the meets we have to run 2 miles. I don't know why, but everyone thinks I am a good runner, when I have never ran more than 1 mile,except in school P.E. The other day we had to run four miles all together. That included a 1/2 mile warm up 3.1 mile workout and a 1/2 mile cool down. I will need to take pictures at my first meet and post them.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

good luck! that will be great! i love to run!! if you ever want to run a 5K race with me, i would love to! i run them all the time around town!

Kiersten Hoehn said...

I don't think so maybe later on

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you can do it!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

good luck! You will do great!